Try These Techniques to Find Balance in Your Spiritual Journey
Updated: Mar 10, 2021
My dear Ladies!
You must be wondering every once in a while “What should I do to restore the balance that I once had?” or “How to find that needed balance ?”.
It might be happening due to peculiar changes you have gone through your spiritual journey.
And sometimes these questions arise just by simple issues and problems happening in our lives that ,at times, seem to be bigger than they truly are.
I would like to take a moment and remind you that no matter what you are experiencing and in whatever situation you find yourself in today: IT WON'T LAST.
Balance is the key to everything and it requires awareness. At the same time, we GROW the most through that awareness.
Regardless of your current stage in your spiritual journey, balance is very personal.
This is why the definitions and the decisions coming from it should come from within you.
Take a seat, grab a notebook and write down in your own words the answers to these questions:
- What was/were the personal trigger(s) that started this spiritual path for you?
- How did you define spirituality in the early stages vs how do you define it now?
- What did you hope to achieve when you first started?
- Would you say that you reached some of the goals you created for yourself?
- What are the new concepts and practices that you have learned or became interested in lately?
By answering these questions you can detect what you might've missed before or what you’re missing right now in your life.
The answers to these questions will highlight your new arising interests. But most importantly, it will remind you what motivated you in the first place to begin your amazing spiritual journey.